Just 'Poppin' the plug, water, feed and sell!
Innovative breeding has produced an easy-to-grow compact patio Chrysanthemum.
These Chrysanthemums are ideal for production in packs and small pots.
Key Features - Poppins Chrysanthemum
All flower buds open
Colour sales early September to mid-October
No blackout, pinch or PGR required
Tolerant to white rust
- Suitable for greenhouse production without stretching or heat delay to flowering
- No pinch, PGR or blackout needed
- Well matched habits
- Tolerant to White Rust
- All flower buds open
- Some colours have extra long garden life
- Typical mum colours
- Quick colour to rejuvenate the autumn patio garden
- Lower production costs
- Lower shipping costs
- Mass market appeal
- Ideal for containers and added value sales
Shown below is a selection of the extensive Poppins Chrysanthemum range. See the 2020 catalogue for more.
Poppins Chrysanthemum Range
Prelude available in five colours and Yellow Jewel, a smaller flower option.
Prelude Rose Pink
Prelude Autumn Bronze