Just 'Poppin' the plug, water, feed and sell
These naturally very compact Chrysanthemums are ideal for production in packs and small pots, especially suited to 4-packs, 6-packs and 9-14cm pots. Poppins can be grown at high density and are ideal for bedding plant growers with no special facilities. They are excellent for window boxes, balcony boxes and patio containers and consumers can simply ‘Poppin’ to rejuvenate tired containers.
This year, one advantage of the Chelsea Flower Show being held in September is that it is perfect timing to display Chrysanthemums.
A selection of Earley Ornamentals-produced Poppins will be supplied for Peter Seabrook’s pyramid at Chelsea this year.
- Suitable for greenhouse production without stretching or heat delay to flowering
- No pinch, PGR or blackout needed
- Well matched habits
- Tolerant to White Rust
- All flower buds open
- Some colours have extra long garden life
- Typical mum colours
- Quick colour to rejuvenate the autumn patio garden
- Lower production costs
- Lower shipping costs
- Mass market appeal
- Ideal for containers and added value sales